Martin is standing in the Cranleigh West ward, Waverley Borough Council.
I have been a Cranleigh resident for more than 30 years and have loved living here. I wish to see Cranleigh thrive and continue to be a great place to live for all residents. Changes must be for the benefit of our community.
- Preserve our rural environment and oppose over-development.
- Encourage independent shops for a thriving High Street.
- Co-ordinate councils and utility companies for efficient local services.
What We Stand For Locally
- Planning – We will protect our green spaces and heritage by building new homes on brownfield sites and make sure real infrastructure like road improvements, school places and medical facilities come first.
- No Whip – All of our councillors are whip-free, which means they can vote on matters that concern you and your community without interference from the party.
- Save Our High Streets – Rescue our struggling high streets with free parking, business rate cuts, encouraging homes in town centres, targeted investment, local resident discount schemes and more.
What We Stand For Nationally
- Cheaper Energy – We will renationalise utility companies, making them 50% taxpayer owned and 50% British pension fund owned. We will approve of shale gas exploration so we no longer rely on Putin or Macron for our energy.
- Illegal Immigration – It’s time to put a stop to vile traffickers, who are profiteering while people drown in the Channel. We will return boats to French ports and take zero tolerance approach to illegal immigration.
Contact Martin at [email protected] or go to www.reformparty.uk for more information.