We are joined by Peter Sonnex from the Brexit Party as we discuss the latest COVID restrictions, the Internal Market Bill and whether it breaks “International Law” and the recent revelation of the wages of the BBC’s “stars”. We also consider the latest developments at Croydon Council and yet another leadership change for UKIP.
Finally, Peter talks to us about the Un-locked Group and how people can get involved.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/unlockeduk/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvZbjbyUsh9T505aiPpv9w
- Twitter: @Unlocked_UK_
- Website: https://www.brexit-watch.org/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4p1GexAhZ7Ubo-PBw9Cd3Q
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrexitWatch5
- Brexit Watch: https://www.facebook.com/properwatch1
Don’t Divide Us: