On Tuesday 19th November we held our latest free speech event –My Tuppenceworth in South Croydon.
A great night with speakers covering a wide variety of subjects. Thanks to all who spoke and all who came along on the night.
Speakers with links to the speeches where are able to reproduce:
- Mike Swadling – Croydon Constitutionalists – Speech on a Democratically Elected Mayor of Croydon
- Peter Sonnex – Brexit Party Candidate for Croydon Central – Speech on Decency, Democracy, Freedom and Freedoms
- Alastair Donald – Associate Director, Academy of Ideas – Speaking about the risks to freedom from identity politics
- Phil Sheppard – Conservative 2018 council candidate – Speaking about freeing the rest of Europe from the EU.
- Malachy McDermott – London Group Leader of the Libertarian Party – Speech on Corporate responsibility to free speech in a free market
- Gavin Palmer – SNAC Action Group Founder – Speech on Shareholder Nomination to the AGM Committee (SNAC)
- Chris Sharp – Speaking about the dangers the EU poses to free speech
- Paul Oakley – Speaking about his journey in politics