Interest in Classical Liberalism?
- Should another person the right to tell you how to live your life?
- Who’s in charge the people or the government?
- Is working for the tax man different from working for an owner?
- If I take your possessions it’s theft. Is it any more acceptable if I hold a vote to take your possessions first?
- How can it be free speech if I can’t talk for fear of upsetting someone?
Other sites of interest
- Freedom Association - http://www.tfa.net/
- Libertarianism in the United Kingdom - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_in_the_United_Kingdom
- Adam Smith Institute - https://www.adamsmith.org/
- Cato Institute - https://www.cato.org/
- TaxPayers' Alliance - https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/
- Apart from the great town where does the name come from? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutionalist_(UK)